Trade In and Up
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
Please check your item to ensure it meets this criteria. Items which may be returned with GPS device trade-in include mount, adhesive disks, cables, charger, quick-start guide, and user manual. To ensure customer privacy, items accepted with on-device storage will have their data wiped upon inspection.
- Item is in perfect working condition
- The original manufacturer packaging and all original accessories are intact
- There is no visible wear or personalization
- Item shows wear from normal use
- Item remains in good condition with working buttons and audio
- Item has a flawless display (i.e. no dead spots or scratches)
- Item may have light scratches on the body
- Item includes charging adapter and USB cable
- Item is fairly worn from consistent use
- Item remains in working condition
- The signs of wear may include scratches, dents, or minor cracks in the case
- Item is functional with working buttons and audio
- Item has a working display (may have some dead spots or scratches)
- The item may be missing one or all of the following: charger, USB cable, mount
- Water damaged
- Severely damaged/unusable
- Does not power on (even after charging)
Submit Your Trade-In
Now that you've selected your trade-in product and condition, all that’s left to do is submit your trade-in to GPS Nation! Please fill in your email address and click ‘Get My Results’. We will email our offer to you within 24 hours. If we have any questions, we will email you right away. If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 410-4525, or email us at email@example.com.