Garmin Bluechart G2 Vision Kristinestad-Hanko
Order now and your Garmin Bluechart G2 Vision Kristinestad-Hanko will ship on Monday, Nov 28 with Free Shipping Place your order by 4:00 PM PST and your order will ship the same day, weekends and holidays excluded. Orders placed after 4:00 PM PST will ship the following business day. All orders are subject to verification. International orders subject to shipping charges. For further details see delivery estimates in cart.
Condition: New A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original retail packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original manufacturer's warranty is included.
See your vessels precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
* Required Fields
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- FishEye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
Detailed coverage of the eastern half of the Gulf of Bothnia from Kristinestad to Turku including Pori, and the entrance of the Gulf of Finland to Hanko, including Tammisaari and Salo. Also includes detailed coverage of Åland.