Garmin GPSMAP 276Cx Automotive Bundle
Condition: New A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original retail packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original manufacturer's warranty is included.
- Internal antenna with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone; for better reception in vehicle interiors add an external antenna (sold separately) to the built-in MCX connector
- Built-in worldwide basemap and free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Supports Garmin TOPO maps, Garmin HuntView™ maps, BlueChart® g2 HD marine charts and more
- Supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather tracking
- Pairs with your compatible smartphone for automatic uploads, smart notifications and more
- GPSMAP 276Cx with lifetime maps
- Preloaded street maps for North America
- 1 year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Automotive friction mount with speaker
- AMPS powered mounting bracket with marine bail mount
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
* Required Fields
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
If you’re a jack-of-all-trades, you need a GPS navigator that’s as versatile as you are. Take a look at the GPSMAP 276Cx. With a large 5-inch display, versatile cartography, connected features and flexible power options, it has the capability to function the best way for you.
The Mapping You Want
Almost anywhere you want to go, GPSMAP 276Cx has a compatible map to take you there. It comes preloaded with worldwide basemap and includes a free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. It also supports a variety of other mapping options such as Garmin TOPO maps, Garmin HuntView™ maps, BlueChart® g2 HD marine charts, turn-by-turn directions on City Navigator® NT, Garmin Custom Maps, raster maps and vector maps.
The Connected Navigator
In addition to GPS and GLONASS reception, GPSMAP 276Cx is ANT+® compatible for the integration of external sensors like the tempe™ ambient temperature sensor. You can even connect it to Wi-Fi® for over-the-air updates and Garmin Connect™ database syncs. Pair with your compatible mobile device for additional features like LiveTrack and smart notifications.
Tough and Ready
GPSMAP 276Cx was designed for your rugged lifestyle. You’ll navigate with confidence by seeing clearly on the large 5-inch sunlight-readable screen. The navigator’s flexible mounting lets you keep the device exactly where you need it. Operate GPSMAP 276Cx with its reliable push-button controls that resist dirt, dust and grit, and best of all –– keep all your maps on hand with 8 GB of internal memory, expandable by a microSD™ card (sold separately).
More Power Options
Get peace of mind knowing that the GPSMAP 276Cx GPS navigator is going to be ready when you need it, now that there are more ways to power your device. It features in-unit charging with an included lithium-ion battery pack and even has the ability to use standard AA batteries.