Garmin HuntView Maps Idaho microSD Card
Estimated Ship Date : January, 01 1970
Condition: New A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original retail packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original manufacturer's warranty is included.
* Required Fields
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
Map data is collected from multiple sources, providing full state-by-state coverage with routable road and trail data, public/private land types and boundaries (BLM, National wildlife refuges, National parks, WPA, WMA), food/fuel locations and more. Included BaseCamp™ software lets you interface your computer with your handheld device to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots or share the adventure online.
- Easy-to-use mapping solution for hunters and outdoorsmen – plug-in microSD card eliminates time-consuming downloads
- Digital topography equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps
- Shows thousands of routable roads and trails with turn-by-turn navigation
- Identifies public/private land types and boundaries, using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail
- Includes searchable points of interest: parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
- Provides Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information, plus USGS quad location
- Includes BaseCamp software for managing data on your GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
- Full state coverage, sold individually; Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and Utah now available
- Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing.
- To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on microSD/SD cards cannot be copied or viewed on a computer.
- Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data.
- The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and an SD card adapter.
Features full state hunt view coverage of Idaho.
- All Garmin Montana Series
- All Garmin Oregon Series
- All Garmin Colorado Series
- All Garmin Dakota Series
- Nuvi, Dezl, Zumo, Street Pilot, Edge (605 or Newer) series (Note: Some road navigation units may not display perfectly like the Mapping Handeld GPS units do. The map is specifically designed for display on a Mapping enabled handheld GPS.)
- GPSMAP 60Cx, 60CSx, 62, 62s, 62sc 62st, 62stc, 64, 64s, 64st
- GPSMAP 76Cx, 76CSx, 78, 78s, 78sc
- eTrex Legend HCx, Cx
- eTrex Summit HC
- eTrex Venture HC & Cx
- eTrex Vista HCx, Cx
- eTrex 20 & 30
- Rino 520HCx, 530HCx, 610, 650, 655t
- Astro 220, 320