- Running Dynamics Pod
Garmin Running Dynamics Pod
Order within 07 Hours 47 Minutes and your Garmin Running Dynamics Pod will ship today1 with Free Shipping Place your order by 4:00 PM PST and your order will ship the same day, weekends and holidays excluded. Orders placed after 4:00 PM PST will ship the following business day. All orders are subject to verification. International orders subject to shipping charges. For further details see delivery estimates in cart.
Condition: New A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original retail packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original manufacturer's warranty is included.
- Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device¹
- Battery life: replaceable battery lasts up to 1 year (assuming 1 hour daily use)
- Automatically turns itself on and off
- Tiny size: at less than 0.5 ounces, you’ll forget it’s there
- Compatible devices connect² with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to automatically sync your data and connect with others
* Required Fields
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
Train Hard, Run Free
The Running Dynamics Pod easily clips onto your waistband to measure the running dynamics you need to beat yesterday. It gives you the option to run without a heart rate monitor chest strap. Once paired with your compatible smartwatch¹, just clip it to the back and center of your waistband and start your run.
Review Your Form
View and analyze important running metrics such as your cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. These biomechanical measurements can help you understand your running form so you can perform better on race day.
How It Works
The Running Dynamics Pod has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate these 6 running metrics:
- Cadence is the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
- Ground contact time balance displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running. It displays a percentage. For example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right.
- Stride length is the length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next. It is measured in meters.
- Vertical oscillation is your bounce while running. It displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step.
- Vertical ratio is the ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length. It displays a percentage. A lower number typically indicates better running form.
- Ground contact time is the amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running. It is measured in milliseconds.
Learn more about running dynamics