Garmin South America Coastal Charts BlueChart g3 | HXSA600X | Download
Estimated Ship Date : January, 01 1970
Condition: New A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original retail packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original manufacturer's warranty is included.
* Required Fields
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
Unparalleled Coastal Chart Coverage
- Provides exceptional coverage, clarity and detail with coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology calculates a route using your desired depth and overhead clearance and provides a suggested path to follow
- Includes depth range shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water with charts that feature integrated Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology¹ and more.
Detailed coverage of the entire South American continent including the Amazon River; Lake Titicaca; Trinidad and Tobago; Easter Island; the Galapagos, San Felix, Juan Fernández and Falkland Islands (Las Malvinas). Coverage also includes the Panama Canal Zone; the Caribbean coast of Central America to Bluefields, NI; the Islas de San Andrés and the Pacific coast of Central America to Las Islas Revillagigedo, MX.