Garmin TOPO Mexico
Estimated Ship Date : January, 01 1970
Condition: New A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original retail packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original manufacturer's warranty is included.
Let us be your outdoor guide in Mexico. Whether you're in the outback or on a main boulevard in the city, our highly detailed maps provide a wide array of topographic information, from terrain contours, elevations and summits to perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams.
* Required Fields
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
- Displays national and state park names as well as wilderness areas.
- Contains routable roads and trails so getting to your destination is easy.
- Includes searchable points of interest, such as campgrounds, geographic places and restaurants.
- Provides terrain contours, elevation information as well as summit peaks and geographic points.
- Contains hydrographic features, including perennial and seasonal lakes, rivers and streams.
- Offers 3-D terrain shading and elevation profile to help estimate terrain difficulty.
Includes digital topographic coverage and street maps for all of Mexico.