Garmin nuvi 350 Factory Reset
Note: A master reset will erase all favorites1 and will restore your device to the default factory settings. If you would like to back up your favorites to your computer, you can find instructions to do so here.
To perform a master reset on a nuvi 300 series device:
- Start with the device OFF and unplugged from the power source
- Touch and hold the top right corner of the touchscreen2
- Power the device ON while continuing to hold the touchscreen
- The message "Do you really want to erase all user data?" will appear
- Remove your finger from the touchscreen when this message displays
- Touch Yes
- If text language is not in English, this is the button on the right
After the nuvi resets, follow the on-screen prompts, and then place your device in an area with a clear view of the sky until it acquires satellites.
1Although the master reset will erase all saved favorites, any loaded custom points of interest will remain intact on the device.
2If the message in step 3 does not appear when using the top right corner of the touchscreen, please repeat these steps using the bottom right corner of the touchscreen instead.