- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D "over the bow" map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Allows users to conveniently plan and organize routes, from your computer, before your trip with HomePort™, compatible trip-planning software (sold separately).
Detailed coverage of the German North Sea and Baltic coast, and the German inland waterway system, including the entirety of the Rhine River, the Main River to Bamberg, the Danube River from Kelheim to Passau in Germany, the Saar River, the Moselle River to Metz, France; the Ems River, the Weser River, the Elbe River to Dresden, the Havel River, the entirety of the Rhine-Main-Danube Canal, the Oder-Havel Canal, the Elbe-Havel Canal, the Elbe-Seiten Canal, the Müritz, the Kiel Canal, the Mittelland Canal, Lake Constance, Lake Zurich and surrounding lakes in Switzerland, lakes in southern Bavaria and Austria including the Chiemsee, Attersee, Neusiedler See and Lake Balaton in Hungary.