Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3
Condition: New A brand-new, unused, unopened item in its original retail packaging, with all original packaging materials included. Original manufacturer's warranty is included.
Lowrance High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use multi-touch display.
* Required Fields
Do you have an old GPS unit lying around? The GPS Nation Trade In and Up program is a great way to trade in your old and used GPS for credit towards a new GPS. The choice is entirely yours! We’ve made the process simple and streamlined. Follow these simple steps, and you will be on your way to receiving credit towards your brand new GPS!
1. Get a quote
To get your free quote, provide your GPS type, manufacturer, model, and condition. Within 24 hours, you will receive a quote for the trade-in value of your current product. The GPS trade-in/trade-up form is at the bottom of this page.
2. Ship your product(s) for trade
After accepting our offer, pack your product(s) safely and ship them to us using the pre-paid shipping label provided to you. We will provide a confirmation email when your trade-in arrives at our warehouse. You have 30 days from the date you complete your on-line trade to ship the product to GPS Nation.
3. Make your purchase
Once we receive your product at our warehouse and we validate the stated condition, we will send you a confirmation email. If you elect to receive credit towards a new GPS at gpsnation.com, your store credit will be issued, and you are free to make your purchase.
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 advantages:
- Easy To See: 12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices – view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- GoFree® Cloud-Enabled: Shop, purchase, download and immediately use Insight maps, and other 3rd third-party maps from GoFree partners, directly from the home screen. In addition, GoFree also enables Insight Genesis users the ability to upload sonar logs, and download up-to-date, personalized contour maps and contribute to the community based Social Map directly from your device.
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules -- Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF -- as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking port
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-12 Gen2 Touch
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Navigation advantages:
- Internal GPS antenna – with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight™ TOPO and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.
- Insight Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chartcard purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 Sonar advantages:
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar – Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging – Enjoy picture-like, 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ – Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
- StructureMap™ HD capability – Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to provide the ultimate in situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail. DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready – optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.